Sunday, March 2, 2008

What One Does When One Has No Life

I come here. Some people smoke crack, have promiscuous sex, or steal pencils from people. It depends what you're into. Today was a generally okay day, except that I spent all of it working on my gay-ass english project. But, i do have to give myself props for the painting, it looks great, and it only took 2 hours! I also had to study for our cumilative math test. Imagine, me studying! I know, but it's very crucial i don't fail this one too, i only have an 89.05% in that damn class. Which as we all know is a B. And i don't get B's.

In other news...
Who am i kidding? To have other news you have to have a life. Which i don't, thereby preventing me from having other news. Skip to the next section!

Band/Album/Song/-insert other crap here- Of the Week!
Highest Played Song On iTunes: Do You Feel by The Rocket Summer

Song Of The Week: The Ballad Of Sal Villanueva

"I hope he takes his time
and I hope he keeps your eyes closed tight
I hope that when he leaves,
you still smell him on your sheets
cause I can, I can."
-this is why we love TBS

Album Of The Week: Don't You Fake It. Yes, it's old, but OH SO AMAZING! They've got a new album coming out!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Promiscuous sex... "Skip to the next section!" You make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha ha Maddy, your new name can be Charlie, i like Charlie, yeah I miss you very much so, much is my new word. Yeah Charlie (ha) you get C'S !!! not b's ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I ha ha ha ha have ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a ha haha hahahaha d........ha

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

wow, Hai, I pretty much didn't understand anything you just said, but whatever... i can't comprehend things at midnight, it doesn't work great for me..