Friday, August 15, 2008

I Really Shouldn't Have

I was going to wait. I really was. Just like for Viva La Cobra, which I at least waited until it was out. But the temptation was just too much.

Fast Times At Barrington High reminds me why I love TAI. It's soooo much better than I expected. And sure, it seems to be more poppy-er, but it's not bad. I really didn't like Santi, and this has just renewed my faith in them. Forever Young = Summer Hair is stuck in my head. It's damn catchy. And His Girl Friday, also. Beware! Cougar! makes me laugh. Coppertone is awesome.

"About a Girl" - 3:30
"Summer Hair = Forever Young" - 3:39
"His Girl Friday" - 3:41
"The Test" - 3:29
"Rumored Nights" - 3:45
"Automatic Eyes" - 3:26
"Crowded Room" - 3:07
"Coppertone" - 3:18
"After the Last Midtown Show" - 5:13
"Beware! Cougar!" - 3:38
"Paper Chase" - 3:30
"One More Weekend" - 3:43

2 comments:

Jerod H. said...

THAT CD IS AMAZING. GO TAI. Did you go to warped this year, Beckett was pretty sick.

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

Yes, that CD is currently on repeat... I love it so very much.

I didn't get to go to Warped, though if I had, I would've definately've seen them!