Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tireddd...

Hah, yet again. Even though I went to bed at 10:30 last night. I think I'm still behind, however, that's probably why I feel like I'm going to collapse.
Well, I'm done spot checking everything for band. I know that the 3 people who actually read this probably don't care. But I do. Which is why it's worth mentioning.
I'm going to Santa Fe on the 6:something flight tomorrow night! Feel free to send goodbye texts as well as pray that the flight is not hampered by millions of reptilian creatures of the serpent variety.
So I'm in love with the new Set Your Goals recored. I've only heard the cover they did of 'Put Yo Hood Up' before now, but I think I should check out their older records too. They're the kind of band that I would love. And I do. So look who's predictable!
Late Night Escapades--Check them outttt!!!! Oh wait, they don't any songs yet. Yet being the operative word. Granted, half of them still need to learn their instruments, but it'll happen. You heard it here first :]]

Gnome Love (It's Magical)

No comments: