Thursday, August 20, 2009

So, Guess Whose Fucked Up Mouth Isn't Fixed Yet?

Did you guess mine? Because if you did then you're right. I hate this, fuck my life to hell. Goddamn motherfucking assface. GODDAMN. You said that I was done, that I would never need them again. Done means forever, you asshole. Never means never ever. I'm sitting here crying my eyes out. This is the first time I've ever cried this hard. I don't want them again! I actually like the way I look without them, I consider myself attractive with big, white teeth. I don't want FUCKING METAL on them again. I'm so sick of this shit. Goddamn inbreeders. This isn't my fault, and yet there's nothing I can do. Why me? I've suffered for over half of my life with fucking braces and oh look, I'm not done yet. Why not??? Did something not happen in the 8 years that I've had them on? If you can't fucking fix my teeth in that time then obviously they'll never be fixed. Just rip them all out. I'd rather have none than braces for "a couple of months". I've been to hell and back with all the shit in my mouth and what was it for? Nothing. Goddamn. Godfuckingdamn.

Fucking a.

[how come I'd never hear you say / I just wanna be with you / guess you never felt that way]

No comments: