Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm Just A Kiss Away

Long, introspective posts are so overrated. Let's be happy and cheery and flit from one topic to another.
For instance:
Lake this weekend! Hells yeah!
Glee will be watched! Even more hells yeah!
We're gonna go ice fishing and I'm really excited.
I love Mayday Parade's new[ish] album a lot.
Bruised And Scarred is currently my life!
I don't think you're supposed to capitalize the "and"s in a title, amongst other letters.
But I do.
Because I'm BA like that! :] Hahaha except not at all. Mostly just because I'm kind of OCD.
But not in a correct way, I guess.
So, I've self-diagnosed myself with OCD and Social Anxiety.
I wonder if I have either of those?
Probably not. But it's nice to have some [unreal] explanations to explain my oddities.
BLACK HOLE OF WRONGNESS!
I did our APUSH take home test-61 questions is a lot, Lubeck. I do not appreciate.
I also did the Chem lab. AND IT FIT ON ONE PAGE! Yeahhhhhhh.
The cover I just purchased for my Droid isn't staying on correctly.
OH YEAH I GOT A NEW PHONE!

This is all because I need to go sleep and pack my makeup for our Bandmaster's concert! Megan and I are bus buddies! I'm pumped.

I love love, I love being in love,
Maddy!

[Some spiffy The Format lyrics right there!]

No comments: