Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Have Decided To Make A Blog

Not to be more emo. not to copy people. not becuase i think the world cares what i have to say.

So you all, my best friends, can be informed.
  • DO YOU CELEBRATE JON!?, the title of this blog is derived from a conversation on MSN between me and Melly. Basically it's about the video where Jon smells like Christmas. then i said we should put Jon in place of it. but it has to be capitalized. JON!


Ok, so this will be the first post of DO YOU CELEBRATE JON!?.

what to say... other than all that stuff that i have to say.

Ok, well, basically, i believe that:


Panic! At the Disco is the shit. Jon Walker being the best.

Taking Back Sunday is second. Only cause i didn't discover them before Panic!

um... i like emo bands, even though they don't like to be classified as that.

i don't like to use CAPS, but i do spell correctly.

um.. i luff all my friends. {you know who you are, no need to point out useless info}

um, i'm having a New Year's party for my lake friends. -sorry friends not from the lake, mainly all of you except zoey and hailee-

hm.. that's all for now, i can't be bothered to write anything more. i've got nothing interesting to say, other than the fact that only someone as talented as Adam Lazzara can hold a daisy in a non-gay way. Literally.

you want to know more about me? look at my bio. why you would, idk, but whatever.

Luffles,
maddy

3 comments:

Melanie said...

OMG, you totally copied me! I'm glad you have a blog though Maddy, it's very entertaining if you actually post... *cough* I shall check up everyday and leave comments and conveniently overlook the layout... *cough*

Anonymous said...

It's not that gay :)

[lissa] said...

ha <3