Saturday, December 29, 2007

OK, I'm Sorry

I am a slacker. Obviously. I had hoped that i would be able to do this at least 3 times a week. Haha, not happening. Ok, but i'll try to update this when i can.
  • JON! day has come and past, i got excellent items:
DEAD! hoodie!!
cherry almond body wash and lotion
cranberry candycane (most excellent)
frog ornament
Mario Kart for DS
Purple American Apparel hoodie (OMFG, GABE!)
Green bathrobe
$25 iTunes and $25 B&N (Both already gone)
Low-top black converse
$500 "Claws" pic (ask me about it)
FOB shirt
Fight Club Shirt
Green Hoodie
Original Planet of the Apes Movies (My favorite present!)
and my mom bought me a black peacoat and gray and black scarf.

ok, well, i hope you guys got a lot of good stuff.


  • i went over to Jordynn's yesterday to play Rock Band. it owns.
  • Panic!'s new album is supposed to come out the 25 of March, we should all go to a concert for my birthday.
  • Still have to find out how we're getting to Cobra Starship's show.
  • TBS and RJA are supposed to have new albums out according to AP sometime this summer/fall. YAY!
  • Currently listening to- Just Like Heaven by The Cure (one of my most favorite songs ever. TBS cover is good too.)
  • Great Vid of The Week: Great Romances of the 20th Century - TBS. (look at adam's hair. oh Lord...)
  • uh, new band of the week:
The Years Gone By! YAY!
my favorite is "Hearts On The Pavement" listen to it on myspace then buy it on iTunes! (or, for you more illegal folks... -cough-)
  • we are having a game of the week, if you can tell me all of the songs these lyrics come from, i'll do something for you. but, since i'm broke, it will be handmade/internetly done. You can't read them? too bad, looks like you lose. (hint: the one that looks like HO is really OH and is from an AFI song from DU) (heh, and, instead of dreams in the teal one, it's supposed to be dream... whoops.)


another exciting moment. I got a new monkey. his name is adam. as in adam lazzara. he's adorable, i love him. also, he will the the other picture. not the one with lyrics. duh.

and finally, a birthday shout out to our very own MELLY-O! yay! sorry i couldn't come, your house would've been WAY more fun then time w/ the family.

3 comments:

~Haley~ said...

OMG...I haven't talked to u in forever...Hailee and I have Blogs...:
Hailee:
http://haileeeisenbeisz.blogspot.com/

Me(Haley):
http://haleydavidson.blogspot.com/

ttyl, Haley

~Haley~ said...

omg he is so gorgeus!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where's my present?! I did your stupid marker board activity and now I want my reward. That was about an hour of my life you wasted...