Saturday, December 29, 2007

Since I've Got No Life...

I cleaned my room today, on account of we're having people over for NYE. it sucked, i had a lot of crap sitting around my matchbox of a room. But, on the other hand, i did discover where my Ray-Ban sunglasses were, and i did put all my clippings up. Pete Wentz is in the news so much i had to give him his own side of my cabinet. well, that's all i've done today, i just put actual clothes on. as opposed to pajamas. my room is very spiffy now, and i can see my chair and my dresser. that's a plus. i think i may upload pictures, cause, well, i want you all to be informed. as well as enlightened. i also updated my marker board to have fun TBS crap on it. i'll post a pic of that too.

CLT: Hum Hallelujah by Fall Out Boy
My favorite song on IOH. it owns...

[during a "Diversity Day" exercise; Angela is wearing a sign on her forehead that says "Jamaican."]
Kevin: Hey.
Angela: Hey.
Kevin: You wanna go to the beach?
Angela: Sure.
Kevin: You wanna get high?
Angela: No.
Kevin: I think you do, mon.

1 comment:

Eisen said...

Yaaaaaay your room is clean !!!!

THe SIMPSONS movie rox !!!!!!!!!
M i'm like sooo totally excited
for NYE i luffles you have you seen my blog